Re: (TV) Metallica's drummer Lars Ulrich talks us through his own cult heroes, Television...

I'll grant that Metalica is the antithesis of everything we know and
love about Television, and that Lars' views on the music biz are
antithetical to my own - but give the guy some credit for harboring
this love for Television. I'd give George Bush credit if he loved
Television.