Re: (TV) The Big One (assuming there is interest)

I'm sure I have most of these shows but I'd like to see if there is anything I don't have. A friend(s) of mine is responsible for most of the NYC Television tapes. I missed the boat as far as Television at CBGBs. By the time I started going to CBs in 77 they had stopped performing there. My first trip to CBs was for the benefit held for Punk Magazine, I saw Blondie, Dead Boys, the Paley Brothers and lots of other bands that were all pretty much new to me.

me too on both counts!!  -  andy in nyc

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 6:35 AM, Graham Urquhart