Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's Facebook Comments on The New Television Track

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Steve Rovner <serovner@mindspring.com>wrote:

> I admire Richard more and more over time....

Hmmm... I really don't think those comments are cool at all, myself.

Didn't Fred and Bill drop out of a tour backing Richard midway through not
too long ago?  I'd say it would be much classier to allow them to be
embarrassed over the sinking ships of their choosing.  Classier yet, they
themselves don't have much to say about any of it, seemingly preferring to
play music.

I imagine it'll be knives out time around here soon enough...