Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's Facebook Comments on The New Television Track

I should have clarified my comment.  Posting something like that in public could definitely be seen as not cool.  I'm used to Richard speaking his mind in a blunt manner.  I admire him because ever since he left Television he has been extremely productive with albums, etc.  Richard's comment about Tom's noodling echoes the comments I made when I saw the youtube video of Tom performing not so long ago at some place in Brooklyn.  The guy is completely wasting his talent, in my view (which I know not everyone on this list agrees with).

Food fight!