Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's Facebook Comments on The New Television Track

More or less essential than "Big Jo"?

--Phil

________________________________
From: Robin Dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Cc: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sat, June 4, 2011 5:07:09 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's Facebook Comments on The New  Television Track

Whether or not Richard should shout it out loud, I don't know.  But I do have to
say, the new Television track on the benefit album is just not impressive.  I
like the solo track a bit more, not much.  Underwhelming.  It actually had me
thinking another Television album might not be a great thing.  Richard is a fuck
up, but I think he's putting out better music.