Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's Facebook Comments on The New Television Track

Whether or not Richard should shout it out loud, I don't know.  But I do have to say, the new Television track on the benefit album is just not impressive.  I like the solo track a bit more, not much.  Underwhelming.  It actually had me thinking another Television album might not be a great thing.  Richard is a fuck up, but I think he's putting out better music.

Robin

Sent from my iPhone.