Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's Facebook Comments on The New Television Track

Now that I've thought about it a little more, I agree with your comment about letting the music speak for yourself.  Over the past week as I've been pulling together everything for The Big One, I've been listening to a bunch of Richard's shows that were recently sent to me, and I really enjoyed them.