Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd's Facebook Comments on The New Television Track

On 6/4/2011 7:08 PM, Keith Allison wrote:
On 04/06/2011 21:20, Steve Rovner wrote:
The guy is completely wasting his talent, in my view (which I know not everyone on this list agrees with).

Well, I do.

What's he done of any note in the past 1 0 or 15 years other than the Music for Film project and sitting at the back of the stage at Patti Smith shows noodling away quietly in the background?

Tom's output for the 21st century: Two original albums, the Music for Film project, various guest appearances.

Richard's output for the 21st century: Two original albums, an album of Hendrix covers, various guest appearances.

No one could excuse either of being workaholics.