Re: Putdown / RE: (TV) Re: TV/the Grateful Dead of Punk

Thing is ---- I like the Dead or at least some of their work . Some of
which is certainly within the realm of experimental and avant garde.
You don't have to love the love, peace, and hallucinogens party line
to like the Dead. All the same, I've never had a problem with love,
peace, and hallucinogens. Beats the hell our of hate, war, and alcohol
(or sobriety).