RE: Full of it / RE: (TV) Sour Grapes / Alternate Ver of Television's Founding?

for me television are bigger than the sum of their parts, they bring out the
best in each other.
I'd like to hear an album with Jimmy Ripp on it, but my expectations are low.
Not because he's a bad guitarist or anything, just because he's a "musician"
and he's playing television style rather than just playing (as in having fun,
being playful)

Lloyd is one of these rare things - a guy who can play in any style, but can
still sound like himself

> Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 23:20:26 +0100
> From: keith@thewonder.co.uk
> To: tv@obbard.com
> Subject: Re: Full of it / RE: (TV) Sour Grapes / Alternate Ver of
Television's Founding?

> On 24/07/2011 21:54, Leo Casey wrote:
> > Lloyd has always been and always will be a one-trick pony  ... not
Verlaine!