Re: (TV) richard comments-on-new-television-song

Actually, I should apologize to you for my off-the-cuff comment.  It's
good to take these things personally.  I guess having read one too
many of Richard's rants, I feel more sorry for him and annoyed and
angered.  I still don't think that Richard can really do much to hurt
Billy's and Fred's career (though I probably shouldn't call them by
their first names, I don't actually know them).