RE: (TV) 2 Qs on Effects (Guitar or Other?) On Song "Brief Description"

'Brief Description': Definitely Ficca's percussion.

'A Burned Letter' and 'New': Wouldn't count out a guitar F/X -- but neither an
organ, as it indeed sounds like an organ. I wouldn't read too much into the
fact that noone is credited as a keyboardist. Verlaine hasn't always, for
whatever reasons, listed himself as a piano, organ or synthesizer player,
although we all assume that if there's noone else credited, then he's the one
responsible for these ingredients on the solo albums.

Leif J, Sweden