Slight Clarification / RE: (TV) 2 Qs on Effects (Guitar or Other?) On Song "Brief Description"

Hi Maurice,

Thanks very much for your explanation(s).

At the risk of beating this to death,  :>)  Could you clarify one thing?

The effect/sound in which I was really the most interested:  the creaking,
groaning sounds an overstretched/over-stressed suspension bridge cable (or a
string on an electric guitar) might make just before it was to snap:  do you
have a theory/ideas about how that was achieved  (i.e. on track 2, "Brief
Description")?

Or was your "But the pitch-changing one sounds like pressure on a drum head"
sentence meant to be your answer to the 'cable'-part my original Q?  I.e.,
are you saying the creaking, groaning 'cable' on the suspension bridge is
also Ficca?

Leo

PS: Also thanks to William Ancell