RE: (TV) OT: le butcherettes - Viv Albertine

she's a gem, its good to see people sing honest songs about dark subjects with
it still being entertaining - with a bit of luck we'll have a "live in
Edinburgh" cd for her to add to her growing collection of recordings for sale

Once she's got back to me about my offer to play bass then I'll pass on the
other offers !