 From: Phil
Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: "tv@obbard.com" <tv@obbard.com>
Sent:
Wednesday, June 13, 2012 2:18 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Richard is in the hospital
Awful. Sounds like a repeat of the performance I saw in Boston in 2009, where
even I couldn't stay the whole show (it started with Lloyd announcing that he
was playing with a pickup band because his band for the earlier tour dates,
including Ficca, had quit a day earlier; it ended in Lloyd getting into a
fistfight, after lots of ranting and abuse of the audience).

Get well soon,
Richard.