Re: (TV) Peel Sessions?

It's an interesting question. I suppose it's possible that Peel asked them and Television didn't give a positive response, but I doubt that that happened. I wonder if Peel ever played the band on his radio show. I just got the impression that he was never enthusiastic about Television, or Tom Verlaine. Perhaps there was some reason...

Anyway, Television did play a session on BBC TV -- The Old Grey Whistle Test.

--JoeT

-------- Original-Nachricht --------