Re: (TV) Peel Sessions?/Television

I also wondered about Peel being a fan of Television.  I mean, I've never heard that but he was a lover of good music, so I was thinkin' that the chances were likely he was.  But unless he'd mentioned them, who knows.

I was reading Bryan Waterman's book and it blew my mind that he said they were playing John Peel radio off of the Navajo nation radio station, Arizona.  Who knew that the Navajos listened to such cool stuff out in the middle of the desert. haha  Way to go...