Re: I'm Coming Apart, Apart At the Seams / RE: (TV) The kids, they love Television!/WFTF

At that show you mention Leo (The Ritz NYC, June 4,'82), yes, they do a kickin' version of 'Comin' Apart'.  Also a great version of 'True Story' (I'm not sure how many times they played that song live) at the same show...'that' one was 6:42 min. long.  And I might add a great version of 'Days on the Mtn' (12:07 min) which I'm hoping that I'm not the only one on this list that thinks that's a cool song.  Same w/ 'Clear it Away' which I love, but the album version is too bare bones or sthg.  But when he plays that one live...well, it comes alive (imo).

And I'd say the weakest song on the album would be 'Present Arrived'.

D.