From: Jesse Hochstadt <jesseh58@yahoo.com>
To: TV list <tv@obbard.com>
Sent:
Tuesday, October 2, 2012 11:40 PM
Subject: (TV) The kids, they love
Television!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled debate about what
Tom meant in that interview. Also, Flash Light is Tom's second-best album
after the first one, its production and mix sound just fine, Words from the
Front was a major disappointment with a couple of good songs (and a truly
lousy album cover), and Dreamtime's production has always bugged me (I think
some of you have said the sound's too compressed).