From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of
postitnote
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 8:01 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: I'm Coming Apart, Apart At the Seams / RE: (TV) The kids, they
love Television!/WFTF

At that show you mention Leo (The Ritz NYC, June 4,'82), yes, they do a
kickin' version of 'Comin' Apart'.  Also a great version of 'True Story'
(I'm not sure how many times they played that song live) at the same
show...'that' one was 6:42 min. long.  And I might add a great version of
'Days on the Mtn' (12:07 min) which I'm hoping that I'm not the only one on
this list that thinks that's a cool song.  Same w/ 'Clear it Away' which I
love, but the album version is too bare bones or sthg.  But when he plays
that one live...well, it comes alive (imo).

And I'd say the weakest song on the album would be 'Present Arrived'.

D.