Re: (TV) Anyone know how our NY friends are doing?

Still no power or phone here in the suburbs of northern NJ, but no harm to
family or property. People seem to be pulling together well; as more stores
etc. get power back, they're opening their doors for folks to come in, get
warm, charge their devices, etc. (Logged in now from a nearby Barnes &
Noble). But we're obviously not as bad off as many others are. Haven't
ventured into town yet due to the gasoline situation. If there's anything
anyone in the area needs that I can help with, let me know...