RE: Real fans travel far/ Dreaming? / Japan in May / RE: (TV) Television* concerts 2013

You spelled favorite wrong.

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of leif
joley
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:36 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: Real fans travel far/ Dreaming? / Japan in May / RE: (TV)
Television* concerts 2013

Or perhaps you should consider going to Japan?

I just mean -- nothing is impossible in this world. Not even for *real* fans
to travel to faraway countries to see their favourite artists. That's, after
all, what make these fans *real* fans.

Nothing I want to brag about, really... but anyway: In November this Swede
travelled to the US to see Graham Parker's reunion with the Rumour. Yes, all
the way from Sweden to Annapolis, MD and Philadephia, PA. This Swede did
this because he's a *real* fan of Graham Parker, and he had the urge to see
the Rumour in action since he missed them the first time they were around,
+30 years ago.

I have to say that the American audience at Theatre of Living Arts in Philly
sucked (they spoke during the entire show, and when I tried to hush a young
woman down, she told me to f-ck off), but that's not to say that Americans
in general are threatening or hostile towards foreigners and/or Europeans.
Same probably with Japanese audiences. They might not look exactly like most
of us on this list, but that should not keep neither me nor Mr Leo J Casey
nor anyone else on this list from going to Tokyo to see Television. Not if
we're
*real* fans!

Leif J, Sweden