Re: (TV) Phew!

Exactly. The same things are said about Dylan. Ohh, Dylan's an asshole, Dylan ignores his friends, etc etc. But the thing is, abilities in one area mean deficiencies in another. Take John McEnroe. His genius with a tennis racket is paid for by a faulty temperament. You can't have it both ways. The great mathematician is never also a great poet or novelist, and visa versa.

Glenn C.