Re: (TV) Phew!

On 28/01/2013 20:26, Andrew wrote:
Meanwhile you have to suspect that at least one, if not both, of the record
store guys mentioned in those anecdotes is Mr. Carlucci, right?
Yep!

Subterranean is closed now, I'm sure the fact you can get the same CDs he sold for 25 bucks on the net now for free had something to do with its closing. Thankfully I only bought one CD there. I later found out most of the Television CDs he sold were recorded by a friend of mine. I know Tom used to be totally against bootlegging of Television stuff and felt ripped off by Carlucci and I think he went in there once and "confiscated" all Television bootlegs. So that would be a reason why Carlucci didn't want Tom in his store. --------------