Re: (TV) Phew!

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 23:16:40 -0500
"DennisD" <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> I later found out most of
> the Television CDs he sold were recorded by a friend of mine. I know Tom
> used to be totally against bootlegging of Television stuff and felt ripped
> off by Carlucci and I think he went in there once and "confiscated" all
> Television bootlegs. So that would be a reason why Carlucci didn't want Tom
> in his store.

Gee, how'd that not make it into killing moon's screed?  I guess that
level of anger's easier to maintain when you've got blinders on.

I don't necessarily agree with Tom here - I think that allowing recording
and free trading of live shows actually helps bands - but it's his music
and his right to try and shut down the unauthorized CDs, especially
when someone else is making some coin which doesn't flow into his pocket.