Re: (TV) Television quandary: mystery Television track from Cat's Cradle set in 1983 in Chapel Hill NC

I don't think Television was playing anywhere in 1983

Good folks:

A friend asked me to identify this track from a live set at Cat's Cradle in
Chapel Hill NC in 1983.

See/hear the attached song that closed the show.  It has a distinct 60's
garage feel, but I can't put my thumb on the original, if it is indeed a
cover.

The closest we can get is "Don't Want Your Lovin'" by It's Us, from New
Jersey.

Thoughts?

-A

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type audio/mpeg which had a name of 14 Track 14.mp3]