Re: (TV) old interview w/ Tom

Their 3rd album, I always tend to think of as a Tom solo album...but played by Television.

And as for "Calling Mr. Lee", I remember when reading the archives that Tom's former gf on here interpreted that song as Tom calling up her Dad who was Lee or Leo...sthg like that. haha  But then she thought 'every' song that he'd ever written was somehow about her which I found amusing.