 From: postitnote <postitnote@sbcglobal.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 7:58:57 AM
Subject: Re: (TV)
old interview w/ Tom

Hey, while looking for sthg else I came across this old
interview w/ Tom and I hadn't seen it before and thought maybe others might
enjoy it too.
http://articles.mcall.com/1992-11-28/entertainment/2884609_1_tom-verlaine-cbg
b-lee-harvey-oswald

Actually I was trying to find where Tom's talked about
never really relating to the whole hippie thing.