RE: (TV) Verlaine did WHAT?!

Re: It /has/ been mentioned before - and it seems plausible to me, too.

It has? Where?

I have to say that I'm almost certain that I've never seen or heard this piece
of information before. If I had, I surely would've remembered it since it's so
revolting. And if Mr Leo Casey -- who seems to be this list's uber-pedantic
chronicler of all Television-related things -- says that neither he, with a
certainty of 99,9%, has been exposed to it, then I think it's safe to say that
this is prime news.

Although this about Lloyd "fabricating stories and spreading mistruths" --
that must be read as a confirmation of Hell's accusation. What are these
stories and mistruths about really?

Leif J, Sweden