From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of leif
joley
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2013 9:19 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) Marquee Moon to be performed in its entirety

Seems like the Melbourne show doesn't generate much enthusiasm in here...
and
I have to agree about it. If "MM" was to be performed in another
half-backwards part of the world -- like Scandinavia, for instance -- I'd
definitely attend because this is, after all, Television, although not in
its
optimal line-up. An event like this without Lloyd in the equation -- isn't
there something... sleazy about it?
Leif J, Sweden