Re: (TV) Blue Robe (vocal Version)

Yeah, that and a nice alternate mix of "Always" were on the original
Infinite Zero reissue of Dreamtime.  I'm so used to them being there that
it's hard for me to think of them as obscure!

I've decided to abstain from the "is it really Television without Lloyd"
debate because it's just too much about semantics and I'd just get into
making comparisons with other bands who have reformed in something other
than their quintessential formulations, adding up to nothing conclusive.
 It's up to the individual fan to make up their minds as long as they
respect that others might have legitimately differing opinions.  I will
admit I don't like to see Jimmy Rip getting pissed on just for not being
Richard... he's contributed a lot to the semi-ongoing story of Tom's solo
career, and as I enjoy that stuff I always welcome his participation.  A
recreation of MM isn't the ideal deployment of his considerable talents, no,
but I don't think it's worth getting pissed off over. Lloyd wouldn't
participate even if they asked him, sadly, so there it is.

If it were local, I'd be there, though.