Re: (TV) Not so familiar Verlaine favourites

Bob, I dare say it's the same interview re being asked about Sailor's Life
and his other comments re Thompson's Fender -- if only I could
remember WHICH interview it was!!

Funny that you should mention Mazzy Star -- I just got into her lately,
after hearing "Into Dust" on an episode of Californication. Some really
good melancholy stuff. I don't recall Tom ever saying he was into Mazzy,
though. Of course, he may well have, but it's news to me. :)

Glenn C.