Re: (TV) Not so familiar Verlaine favourites

Folks tend to think of Mazzy Star as a sort of singular thing, but they're
really heavily linked to the Paisley Underground bands, which owed a lot to
Television... Rain Parade, which has a direct link to Mazzy, did a nice c
over of "Ain't That Nothin'".  Well worth following those roots!