Re: 'Torn Curtain' / RE: (TV) Review

TC isn't that repetitive... the bridge is in fact pretty whacked out.

That's not an adequate excuse, though.  Although I wouldn't have been
pissed off enough to demand a refund  {unless the rest of the show had
sucked, too} I would've been let down.  I've heard Psychotic Reaction live
plenty enough.