Re: 'Torn Curtain' / RE: (TV) Review

True, it does seem disappointing they'd omit Torn Curtain.However, if they'
d done one of the songs
that almost made it onto MM, specifically Mi Amor
e, instead, I wouldn't have felt too deprived without Torn Curtain.  Sadl
y, it never got an official release except as an instrumental track from al
bum sessions included as a bonus track on later CD releases of MM.''Oh Mi o
r Mi Amore, how you ignite the day'' ! With such a catchy, satisfying  gu
itar riff, & one of Tom's most pleasing vocal melodies ever, imo.
Btw, so
me journalist once noted some similarities between Torn Curtain & The Beatl
es'  I Want You(She's so Heavy), & might have been onto something there.

On Friday, October 25, 2013 9:31:11 AM, postitnote <po