RE: (TV) Torn Curtain

Deb aka postitnote wrote:
> The TC that was the bonus track on their CD of MM is listed at 7:10.
>Does anyone know if there are any longer recorded versions out there?  Leo?
>Anyone? There exist only 10 known live recordings of 'Torn Curtain' from
>1975 through 2012 (i.e., I am excluding Television's 2013 "World" Tour).

None of these 10 exceed the length the studio version (both Men With Beards
vinyl version, and Remastered cd 2004 version on the album marquee Moon are
6:58 [not 7:10 as the liner notes say].

The song first appeared on a recording June 12 (or 13 or 14), 1975 at CBGBs.

The longest of these 10 is 6:27on Feb.16, 1976, CBGBs.  Whereas on the
current tour the November 7, 2013, The Georgia Theater, Athens, Georgia show
has a 7:30.6 version (excluding tuning-up).

More from MM List Archives on 'Torn Curtain':