(TV) The Telegraph: "Why do men cling to the music they grew up with?"

I'm sure some of this can appreciate this, at least in part.

"Why do men cling to the music they grew up with?" http://fw.to/OXIF8al

I just spent $14 on the "US version" of the Beatles RUBBER SOUL, issued on CD for the first time last month. It is the first album I ever got, on LP, as a seven year-old. Yes, I have basically everything on it elsewhere (same songs, different running order), just not packaged the same way... a very sentimental use of $14.

--Phil