From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of Phil
Obbard
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 1:26 PM
To: Marquee Moon Mailing List
Subject: (TV) The Telegraph: "Why do men cling to the music they grew up
with?"

I'm sure some of this can appreciate this, at least in part.

"Why do men cling to the music they grew up with?" http://fw.to/OXIF8al

I just spent $14 on the "US version" of the Beatles RUBBER SOUL, issued on
CD for the first time last month. It is the first album I ever got, on LP,
as a seven year-old. Yes, I have basically everything on it elsewhere (same
songs, different running order), just not packaged the same way... a very
sentimental use of $14.

--Phil

---