(TV) Forgot Verlaine's Praise

In my previous post, I forgot to attach Verlaine's surprising praise for the
bootleg of March 20, 1978, My Father's Place, Roslyn, L.I., NY.

In a Spring 1993 interview with The Bob entitled 'TV Rerun', Verlaine,
himself said: "It's a really crap recording, but I really like that thing
myself. It just really captures what was going on at the time. There's about
a dozen [sic] Television bootlegs out there, but that's by far the best. I
wouldn't even be bothered with the others.".