RE: Easily fied & sonically superior / RE: (TV) Re: Arrow Rerun #s

Joe wrote:
>Hmmm, this is something I could fix easily, assuming the Arrow Head
>boot has anything considered sonically superior on it.

Joe,

I am 99% sure the official, *remastered*, reissued, 1999, USA, ROIR RUSCD
8249 double cd has superior sonic quality.  However, none of the officially
released versions of "The Blow Up" contain the song 'Poor Circulation';
whereas the bootleg versions of "The Blow Up" all do.

I want to clear something up that I stated in my previous e-mail:  The song
'M M' doesn't appear on Arrow nor on Arrow Head; so, when I was comparing
its length to the official remastered, reissued 1999 double cd, I was
comparing it to the Rovner cd-r of March 20, 1978 that contains the entire
set-list.

Leo