(TV) Re: Arrow Rerun #s / Brighton Parties / T.V.'s Complaint / Arrow Head Too slow / RE: (TV) The man who recorded the original "Arrow" boot says:

On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:26:46 -0500
"Leo Casey" <LeoCasey@comcast.net> wrote:

> The Arrow Head bootleg version of the March 20, 1978 show has an incorrect
> speed, (it's too slow, needs its speed increased by 1.6%). This can be
> determined easily by comparing the song-length of 'Marquee Moon' on the
> remastered 1999 commercial (official) release cd with 'M M''s song-length on
> the Arrow Head boot.

Hmmm, this is something I could fix easily, assuming the Arrow Head
boot has anything considered sonically superior on it.