Re: (TV) The man who recorded the original "Arrow" boot says:

Dennis: Those sound like good suggestions you offer as to why Tom might hav
e viewed the The Blow Up CD release as illegal, something he didn't, & woul
dn't have, approved.
Hey, I wonder if the mystery re. the original taper
 might be explainable by there being TWO tapers at the show, "Crackers" you
 mention, plus the guy Scott mentions, Dan McGuire. In which case, a qu. wo
uld be which of the two's
tape ended up being used for Arrow, & The Blow
Up?

On Monday, February 24, 2014 7:30:34 PM, Dennis D <den