Re: (TV) Even fewer words from Verlaine

I don't expect that Who reviews always mention Kenny Jones, given that Zak
Starkey has been the band's tour drummer since the mid-90s!

I'm lovin
g all the jokes about Television journalistic cliches, especially Ty's bril
liant deleted paragraph. On the Richard Thompson e-mail list, folks comment
 on how journalists can't seem to resist mentioning his working with "ex-wi
fe Linda" and his role in "seminal British folk-rock band Fairport Conventi
on" - info that is not incidental to his career, but is hardly hot off the
presses.

- Jesse