(TV) Some TV mentions in Berlin Ramones museum

... which, given that CBGB's was kind of their common launch-pad, proba
bly was unaviodable. I wasn't aware of it (ramonesmuseum.com) until I reach
ed Berlin on my way home from Prague. It's a tight little place, with the
 entrance modelled after the CB's one, which gives the impression that th
e main thing may be the cafe which also happens to house an exhibition of R
amones memorabilia. Not very deep, and with focus entirely on the group
, but with many fine, previously unearthed black-and-white photos of th
em in various locations.

And you can also read Dee-Dee's autopsy.

Leif J, Berlin