Re: (TV) Television Copenhagen 7.29

On 30/7/14 19:08, leif joley wrote:
I can't get rid of the notion that ultimately this is a r
ather sordid enterprise. Seriously -- what can they get out of playing *onl
y* about 40 year old songs?
Lots and lots (I hear) of money for someone...

(sorry if that's an unpopular cynical answer, here but if anyone has a better one...
and, Yes, I'd still go)

Re. the merchandise - the Facebook page (dismal) appears to be run by a bunch of merchandisers who don't really know - or care - much about Television.