Re: (TV) Television Copenhagen 7.29

I think like any band (or anything), people have their off nights. I went
to see them at Rough Trade 2 nights in a row earlier this year. The first
night was the best concert of any kind I have ever been to - there is no
word to describe it, both my friend and I left the show speechless and came
back for the 2nd night. The 2nd night was just okay. So you just
experienced them in an off night, but it has nothing to do with whether Rip
is playing or whether Richard is playing. I have seen Television with
Richard playing too (at Irving Plaza), and one night was great while the
other was just okay.