Re: (TV) RE: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie / Vainly Looking for Fellow MM Listers! / Sleep on floor / 82 excruciating min. / Denville not home of Scouts!

Ops, sorry Leo! Ended up having to work that day, and just made it to
Irving Plaza around 9pm (so also totally missed Dennis's reading). Due to
my late arrival, was all the way in the back, next to a woman who was so
drunk throughout much of the show that she could barely stand.

So ended up going to Casa Mono after the show. Casa Mono is a great little
restaurant, but glad to learn that there is an inexpensive vegetarian place
near Irving Plaza!

Emilie