Re: (TV) RE: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie / Vainly Looking for Fellow MM Listers! / Sleep on floor / 82 excruciating min. / Denville not home of Scouts!

i was looking all over for you! So now there'll have to be a next time.
      From: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
 To: tv@obbard.com
 Sent: Friday, January 2, 2015 8:47 PM
 Subject: (TV) RE: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie / Vainly Looking for Fellow MM Lis
ters! / Sleep on floor / 82 excruciating min. / Denville not home of Scouts
!

[Long digression: By the way, I looked in vain for
Robin and wife, Emile and cohort, Andy1 (Fekete) et al  [Andy F. and I
 could
have dissected that night's version of 'Torn Curtain' 's solo ..... a big,
big disappointment IMHO {in fact, the entire show was encrusted in lots of
rust from no rehearsing .. too bad the NYC show wasn't AFTER Philly and NJ
shows as it should have been!}, and Andy2-nyc, and etc..  The only one
spied was Dennis sitting on a couch pre-show talking with 2 women (Dennis,
if you had been alone I would have approached you to say hello.)  At 6
 pm
pre-show, my girlfriend and I went to the restaurant nearby that Emile (Hsu
)
had recommended (Casa Mono) previously to the MM Mailing List.  I was
truly
planning on going up to perfect strangers there and politely interrupting
their dinners to ask:  "Are you, by any chance, Robin Dunn? Or "Are yo
u, by
any chance, Andy F.?" or "Are you Emile?", etc..  But Casa Mono had no
 empty
tables until 10:20pm; so, we ate at a fantastic (and cheap) Vegetarian
restaurant 3 blocks from Irving Plaza whose name I can't recall].