Re: (TV) Pictures of Television from Philly, 2 pics of me also in there.

They played NYC a bunch between Brooklyn, and NYU and Irving Plaza lately so I don't see NY anytime soon, unfortunately. But hey let's hope I am wrong.
I am looking forward to doing more with them. Kind of a dream come true.

Let us know when you open again in NYC!