Re: Aw: (TV) Vanity Fair article mentions Television playing at wedding for big Bucks

I was deleting old emails and came across this old post.  All I can sa
y is wow.  Still, $90,000 isn't comparable to Nelly Furtado's million
dollar gig at the Gadhafi's.  I wonder how many of these rich people c
oncerts take place?  Too much cash in to few hands.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisbarth/2011/02/28/nelly-furtado-to-donate-1
-million-from-gadhafi-family-concert/ www.obscurityandi.com

     On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 6:12 AM, amilcar amarante <amilcaramara